ADMIN - BHARATH RAJ KIDAMBI
MBBS - SSR MEDICAL COLLEGE MAURITIUS
MD - INTERNAL MEDICINE - MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE
DM - CARDIOLOGY - AIIMS NEW DELHI

Infolinks

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Internship in India - Secretariat process

Hello friends,
I finally got my government order from the secretariat. It took almost a month. I would suggest all those of you who are going to undergo the same process (atleast those of you like me from tamil nadu) to get some influence!
Find people who know the health minister, health secretary etc. The government order they make will be sent to the DME office directly. Dr.Indumathy is Deputy incharge in DME at present in 2011.She is a kind lady who will sign the CRRI forms(compulsory rotatory Internship) immediately.You will receive a copy of the government order. Now you have to go and meet the dean of the respective college where you are alloted.(MMC Madras medical college in my case).

Regards
Dr.Bharath

9 comments:

  1. Hi bro, m currently in delhi n wl gv my exam on 25 sept. If i pas n thn i wl apply for provsnl0reg numbr. Bt cn u please tel me hw do we select wfr to do intrnshp. I mean ,m 4m pune bt cn i do internshp in delhi. N do they take any money frm the candidates for the same. Pls tel me i realy dnt hv any clue abt hw they do al dat here
    my id zibasco@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zibasco :- Dude, in Delhi the procedure is quite simple. Once you get MCI provisional registration, apply for the college by going there and aksing them for the application procedure. I know RML hospital and other hospital conduct an interview and take you on that basis.Influence works and moey also works, but you may need to know the right person.
    You can do your internship from Delhi even if you are from Pune. You`ll be surprised at the number of non-delhite`s who will be in every hospital. They won't take any money specially for candidates who are from outside delhi, but spending money with the right person may get you where you want to do internship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sir,
    I graduated this June, and cleared fmge in September... I got noc from mmc.. then I finished all the processes... but they gave me KMC... how far it'll b differed from MMC???
    does KMC b good, ,???

    ReplyDelete
  4. @balu:- actually doctor, internship would typically be a waste of time, unless you make up your mind to do something useful. One of my batchmate Dr.Ramya sree vedam, is doing her internship in KMC. it will be a lot less hectic than MMC. Learning opportunities , i agree will be a little lesser, due to the volume reduction. You might even end up sending complicated cases to us in mmc.However, as i told you, assistant professors and chiefs are nice in mmc and kmc. Final word:- If you can make use of them, you can gain. ( personally - it is a lot tougher to do what i said than to write !, i am struggling too. work shifts can be hectic)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Doctor,
    How long did it take for you in Secretariat, if no influence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took more than a month even using influence. If you get it earlier, you are very lucky:-)

      Delete
  6. hi doc i submitted my application for provisional on nov but till now i did not get any response ...status is showing application is under process how it comes it already more than 3 months yet ........i called i mailed but nobody give any response plz suggest me what should i do........plz reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! i want to how long i should wait to start my internship in mmc after getting provisional registration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir..im doing my MD in DAVAO medical school foundation philippines...i need to know how to get internship from karnataka...since i'm from karnataka..plzz i'm worried

    ReplyDelete