ADMIN - BHARATH RAJ KIDAMBI
MBBS - SSR MEDICAL COLLEGE MAURITIUS
MD - INTERNAL MEDICINE - MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE
DM - CARDIOLOGY - AIIMS NEW DELHI

Infolinks

Thursday, July 21, 2011

MCI screening test - What to do when Internship is getting delayed

Hello friends,
I know, if you are reading this you are one of the victims of our governments slowness and corruptions!
I got my MCI provisional registration on June 1st, and now its July 21st and I haven't started my internship yet. My documents are still in Tamil Nadu Secretariat. I'm writing this so that all of you can anticipate this and do something useful during these times.

Try Diverting your mind

1. Going to Gym
2. Try working in some private hospitals if they accept you.
3. If you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, roam around all new shopping malls,restaurants and theater's ! ( people say you won't get time later!)
4. Learn something new - Music, Guitar etc.
5. Don't forget to put movies on download if you like watching movies in your house!


If you have any other ideas please feel free to comment!

Alternatively, if you want to start internship soon, you can apply and join private hospitals faster than government colleges.

List of internship Hospitals in India (MCI recognized)

eg:- One of my friend joined Malar fortis in Chennai. It is listed as one of the MCI recognized internship hospitals maybe 4 months back! you can see the amount of time i have wasted trying to join Government hospital Madras!

Take a wise decision according to your situation!



9 comments:

  1. can we do externship in private hospital listed by MCI in mumbai...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    Hospitals in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again...


    USMLE private coaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Dr.Vichu, i have added the follow by email widget.

      Delete
    2. hi drbkid bhayya i have some problem that i finished my 4years mbbs in china for internship i came to india but i dint get fmge exam so i wish to my intern in bangladesh medical college ...can i do like that is there any problem when i faced mci for my Permanent registration after getting my mbbs degree from china??

      Delete
  4. bro i applied for provisional registration last year til now i didnt get it am going to complete my internship with in two months in andhra university visakapatnam ap. i am worried. some of my frns told that my internship is in valid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ntr university usually allows students to start internship, before provisional i dont know why.
      Did you find out why it is getting delayed? few people last year n all, got it from bangalore centre. Try getting it quickly. The dates in your internship certificate should be after the date of obtaining provisional ideally.

      Delete
  5. How long they took for provisional certificate after you submitting Documents?

    ReplyDelete
  6. After clearing FMGE...is it compulsory to do intership immediately or can i do a year later.

    ReplyDelete