ADMIN - BHARATH RAJ KIDAMBI
MBBS - SSR MEDICAL COLLEGE MAURITIUS
MD - INTERNAL MEDICINE - MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE
DM - CARDIOLOGY - AIIMS NEW DELHI

Infolinks

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MCI Screening test - USMLE 2010 Step 1 Videos available

Hello friends,
If anyone is interested in buying USMLE step1 2010 videos, do contact me. High definition videos.
I have it in my hard-disk. So people who wish to buy it, please tell me which method is convenient for you.
Since i live in Chennai, it'll be easy for me to transfer my stuff to your hard-disk directly since it's almost 40gb stuff. If not, copying it to DVD's is hectic but can be done, if you are willing to take the DVD charges.

  USMLE videos sure help us gain a lot of concept which will help us a lot. Any one who has watched the previous videos sure will know that it is very helpful to relax , and watch the videos and gain information pretty fast!

I know, many of you may feel that these videos can easily be downloaded from internet etc. Let me tell you it took a long time to finish downloading and its no joke. Instead this is one time deal where you get all your videos all neatly arranged in folders in one go. Saves a lot of time for you! think about it!

Regards
Dr.Bharath

P.S :- Email me if you are interested and the price and method of delivery may be discussed. 

5 comments:

  1. You’re so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @USMLE ooks:- hey thanks, i went through your website. pretty cool man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whare is the e-mail address? I'm looking for the 2010 usmle videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dr. bharath, i do not see your email address. plz contact me at gupta_sushant1@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!
    USMLE private coaching

    ReplyDelete