ADMIN - BHARATH RAJ KIDAMBI
MBBS - SSR MEDICAL COLLEGE MAURITIUS
MD - INTERNAL MEDICINE - MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE
DM - CARDIOLOGY - AIIMS NEW DELHI

Infolinks

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Internship in India - Applying in MGR university

Dear Friends,
While applying for MGR university, you have to submit the original documents plus a xerox copy of the documents. Unless you know someone in any of these places, like the college dean, anyone in DME(directorate of medical education) or MGR medical university it is going to take you a lot of time applying and getting your documents back. I have submitted my documents yesterday. Let us see how fast i get my No objection from MGR university!

Next article
MGR Univerity Affidavit format

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me sir applying procedures CRRI in delhi.Is there any stipend for FMG students ?

    Guru Chandar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post. Here, it discusses on Internships in India - Applying in MGR university. It is a really interesting topic in my situation because it is related to my assignment. It inspired me with the preparation of my thesis. For a resource, everyone can browse this website statement of purpose for internship that provides more valuable information in internship. This service is offered by anyone who has long experience in the area of writing. Thank you so much for good post sharing.

    ReplyDelete